The United Nations Partnership for Development Framework 2016 – 2020 (UNPDF) articulates the joint commitment of the Government of Indonesia and the UN in Indonesia to the sustainable development goals. Through the UNPDF, the UN supports the development goals of Indonesia as articulated in the development plan RPJMN (2015-2019) as well as the SDGs.
The UNPDF 2016–2020 provides the framework for partnership with the Government of Indonesia,
- Outcome 1; Poverty Reduction, Equitable Sustainable Development, Livelihoods ad Decent Work
- Outcome 2; Equitable Access to Social Services and Social Protection
- Outcome 3; Environmental Sustainability and Enhanced Resilience to Shocks
- Outcome 4; Improved Governance and Equitable Access to Justice for All
Each of the outcome areas responds to Indonesia’s development context, the RPJMN and the SDGs. Five crosscutting areas have been prioritized relating to
- Human rights
- Gender equality
- Young people
- Statistics and data management.
These cross-cutting areas inform and guide outcome level joint programming and results monitoring.